Applications / What can it do?:
- Accelerate a plant’s photosynthesis, which results in a higher level of sugar (Brix) production.
- Improve fruit quality and flavor
- Improve storage quality and shelf life of fruit and vegetables.
- Improve grain nutrition
- Reduce plant stress.
- Enhance the natural pest and disease resistance or systemic acquired resistance (SAR) of plants.
- Enhance seed germination, virtually eliminating the threat of damping off.
- Increase crop yield from 15% to 30%.
- Shorten plant growth cycles
- Help to reduce farm production costs by minimizing the need for pest and disease control measures due to its (SAR) capabilities.
- Offer a product that is totally safe for use by humans, animals and beneficial to the environment when used according to recommendations.
- Provide a peace of mind from knowing you are growing crops successfully in a non- poisonous, beneficial and highly efficient manner.
- Provide farm workers with a safe non-toxic environment, from planting through harvesting.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Foliar applications tips for best results with Nanoforte:
• Nanoforte works best applied to the foliage of plants at a dilution rate of 1 part Nanoforte to 500 parts of clean water. Spray flowering plants at a dilution of 1:1000.
• Nanoforte works best when applied on its own, but it is highly compatible with most other spray products (and of course with all of Buneba products), so always do a test first when mixing with other chemicals or biological, except for those manufactured by Buneba as we guarantee its compatibility.
• Application rates may vary for different categories of crops. Specific protocols available. Please contact us and we will give you specific protocol for your particular situation. Application protocol depend not only by crop but we need to take into consideration many other variables.